domingo, 6 de abril de 2008

[...]

Somebody tell me. Why it feels more real when I dream than when I'm awake.How can I know if my senses are lying?
There is some fiction in your thruth, and some thruth in your fiction. To know the truth, you must risk everything.
Who are you? Am I alone?
You are not alone.

["The Animatrix: A Kid's Story"]

"Only the most exceptional people become aware of the Matrix. Those that learn it exists must possess a rare degree of intuition, sensitivity, and a questioning nature. However, very rarely, some gain this wisdom through wholly different means."
["The Animatrix: World Record"]

- To an artificial mind all reality is virtual. How do they know that the real world isn't just another simulation? How do you?
- I know I'm not dreaming now because I know what it's like being in a dream.
- So dreaming let's you know reality exists.
- No, just that my mind exists. I don't know about the rest.
["The Animatrix: Matriculated"]


"For reality is not what it seems
and the rules were written down by a liar"
- "Mind On Fire", Kreator.

No hay comentarios: