miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2007

[...]

Trinity: Neo, no one has ever done anything like this.
Neo: That's why it's going to work.

Morpheus: there's a different between knowing the path... and walking the path.

Neo: I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you how this is going to begin [...] a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

* * * *

Neo: No, wait.
Trinity: It's all right. They need you.
Neo: I need you.
Trinity: I know. There's time.

Morpheus: I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me, but because of the path that lies behind me!

Seraph: You do not truly know someone until you fight them.

The Oracle: We can never see past the choices we don't understand.

Merovingian: You see, there is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect.
Morpheus: Everything begins with choice.
Merovingian: No. Wrong. Choice is an illusion, created between those with power, and those without.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me.

Lidia San Emeterio Arroyo dijo...

Free your mind...